Can you believe it's already Wednesday? It feels like this week is flying by! How did you spend your Valentine's Day? My husband and I cooked dinner together and made chocolate dipped strawberries for dessert! So much fun and so romantic! It was such a great evening.
I wanted to share this amazingly soft blush pink sweater on the blog today. This is probably one of the most versatile sweaters I own. You can wear this SO many ways: with leggings and boots, with jeans and boots, with sneakers, with flats, with mules, really anything! You could probably also get away with wearing this with a pencil skirt! Really the possibilities are endless. I chose to pair this sweater with casual moto jeans and brown suede OTK boots. I've linked everything below for you so you can get all the shopping details!
Shop this outfit:
Also linked a few of my FAVORITE blush sweaters that are out right now!
2. This cold shoulder blush sweatshirt (only $29!!)
3. This Free People pullover (comes in 3 colors)
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day so far and it's filled with love and laughter! I've come up with 5 things to do for Valentine's day. Most of the time we just go out to dinner, but I wanted to also list some fun things to do besides that.
1. Bowling - I list this because it's super fun and it won't be as crowded on Tuesday night as it is on the weekends. Play a few games, grab some drinks and enjoy the evening.
2. Wine Tasting - Some stores like Whole Foods and Total Wine host events all month so it's worth checking out their website or in-store calendar to see what fun stuff they have going on during that month.
3. Get Massages - This is great way to relax and spend time together! Lots of places offer couples massages, facials, and spa treatments so that you can feel refreshed and relaxed. I've also found out that the first time you sign up, they offer an initial discount for being a first time customer so it's worth it to check the place out and see if you like it!
4. Day Trip - Pick a closeby city (no more than 2-3 hours away) and have a picnic in a field.
5. Cook dinner together at home and watch a movie afterwards - Cooking together is such a fun activity and it can even be a contest to see how well you can re-create a gourmet meal or recipe you've found on the internet or had at a fancy restaurant before. Recently, we recreated a fancy steak dinner from a restaurant we've been to and it turned out amazing!
About the outfit:
I've recently become obsessed with grey sweaters. They are so versatile and go with everything. You can dress them up or dress them down. I've styled it very casually in this look. You can definitely wear it with black boots on a chilly day or with flats on a warmer day. Everything is linked below for you!
Grey Hooded Cardigan/Sweater // Black Zella Leggings // White Nike Juvenate Sneakers // Chain Crossbody Purse dupe (similar designer version here) // Baublebar firecracker ear jackets // Blush pink tee
Weekend is almost here! In the meantime, I've got some products for you guys to help achieve that full voluminous look! I have really fine hair so most of my life it's been a struggle to make it appear like I have more hair when other girls would complain that they have too much. I always longed for long thick voluminous locks! I've debated getting a perm, extensions (expensive!!!) and tried a ton of different products.
I've been using these for quite a while now and I'm super happy with them. They are a little on the pricey side, but they are well worth the money.
The It's a 10! and the Crack Leave-in conditioner mist I spray in my hair right after I get out of the shower. The It's a 10 really amplifies my hair and I can already feel it getting thicker while I blow dry. The leave in mist is merely a conditioner to keep my hair healthy. I try not to dry my hair too often because the heat is damaging.
The Oribe and Drybar texturizing sprays I alternate. The Oribe I'll use when I want a ton of volume and the Drybar is more when I just want a texturized, sexy, messy "just got out of bed" look.
Be sure to spray both of these at least 5 inches from your hair or they will leave a noticeable residue. I usually just section my hair and spray either of those sprays on the roots and then just all over. The difference is amazing.
What products do you use to get more volume? I love trying new things so I welcome your tips and suggestions!
Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray // Drybar Triple Sec 3 in 1 Texturizing Spray, Dry Shampoo and Refresher // Crack Leave-in Conditioner and Styling Aid (heat protectant too!) // It's a 10! Miracle Blowdry Volumizer
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Wednesday everyone! I wanted to do something a little bit different for today's blog post so I thought that putting together 3 looks for what you could wear to the office would be pretty cool and useful to you guys!
I love pairing fancy, professional, silky sleeveless tops with blazers and black pants. I think it makes the outfit look so chic! Top it off with a necklace and you're ready to go! All 3 of these looks I styled with black ankle pants (I'll link those too). And if you end up going out for Happy Hour after work, all you have to do is spice up your look with a cherry lip and take the blazer off. Or stay as is :)
I really also love these H&M blazers. They are amazing quality and have a little bit of stretch to them so they are super comfortable. They come in tons of different colors so I picked up a few! I may even need to snag a black one to replace this older style BR one.
What items do you pair together for a chic work outfit? I'd love to hear your outfit ideas as well!
Everything is linked for you below with ready to shop links!
Tops (all are Who What Wear brand from Target):
Thanks for stopping by!